Last Updated: January 24, 2017
These Terms provide that all disputes between you and RCA will be resolved by BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT TO ASSERT OR DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS CONTRACT (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court). Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT A JUDGE OR JURY and your claims cannot be brought as a class action. Please review the Section below entitled Dispute Resolution and Arbitration for the details regarding your agreement to arbitrate any disputes with RCA.
1. The Site Does Not Provide Specific Medical or Treatment Advice. THE CONTENTS OF THE SITES ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION OR TREATMENT PLAN. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on or through the RCA Sites. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Reliance on any information provided by RCA, RCA employees or representatives, others appearing on the Sites at the invitation of RCA, or other visitors to the Sites is solely at your own risk.
2. RCA Overview. RCA aims to provide quality, comprehensive, compassionate and innovative care to adults struggling with alcohol and/or drug conditions and mental/behavioral health issues. Through research-based and empathetic care we instill hope that long-term recovery is possible. Our purpose and passion is to empower the individual, his/her family, and the community through the promotion of optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. Our Sites are extensions of this core mission, and facilitate the connection between RCA and individuals, and to enable individuals to learn more about RCA treatment programs. Certain of our Sites may contain information that is helpful for individuals evaluating or seeking treatment, and RCA uses a network of affiliated websites to provide different avenues for individuals who are considering treatment for themselves or for others to reach out to RCA to discuss treatment options.
3. Eligibility. You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to visit and use our Sites and, by agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that you are at least thirteen (13) years of age. If you are using our Sites on behalf of an entity, organization, or company, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such organization to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such organization.
4. Accounts and Registration. To access certain features of our Sites, you may be required to register for an account. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself (such as your e-mail address or other contact information). You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. User Content
5.1 User Content Generally. Certain features of our Sites may permit users to post content, including comments, messages, photos, video, images, and other types of content (collectively, “User Content”) and to publish User Content on our Sites. You retain copyright and any other proprietary rights that you may hold in the User Content that you post to the Sites.
5.2 Limited License Grant to RCA. By posting or publishing User Content, you grant RCA a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify, and distribute your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels (now known or hereafter developed). Any such use of your User Content by RCA may be without any compensation paid to you.
5.3 User Content Representations and Warranties. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing User Content. By posting and publishing User Content, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
- you are the creator and owner of, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize RCA and users of our Sites to use and distribute your User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this Section 5 and in the manner contemplated by RCA and these Terms; and
- your User Content, and the use thereof as contemplated herein, does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; or (ii) slander, defame, or libel any third-party.
5.4 User Content Disclaimer. We are under no obligation to edit or control User Content that you or other users post or publish, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for User Content. RCA may, however, at any time and without prior notice, screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content for any or no reason. You understand that when using the Sites you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources and acknowledge that User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable. You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against RCA with respect to User Content. We expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content. If notified by a user or content owner that User Content allegedly does not conform to these Terms, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the User Content, which we reserve the right to do at any time and without notice. For clarity, RCA does not permit copyright-infringing activities on the Sites.
6. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
6.1 DMCA Notification. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to internet service providers (17 U.S.C. 512, as amended). If you have any complaints with respect to material posted on the Sites, you may contact our Designated Agent at the following address:
2701 Renaissance Blvd., King of Prussia, PA 19406
E-mail: email@example.com Any notice alleging that materials hosted by or distributed through the Sites infringe intellectual property rights must include the following information: